Post : English Teachers
Location: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Kaili, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xian, Haikou, Deyang, Renshou.
About Our Client
Our client head Office is Located in Chengdu and it is the biggest English Education company in China. The company was founded in 2011 and is committed to providing 3~12-year-olds with FT taught English classes. Currently, the company offers quality international education to tens of thousands of students in 12 provinces, 17 cities and 91 directly-operated campuses all across China.
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Kaili, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xian, Haikou, Deyang, Renshou.
Provide an English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly)
Give demos to new students and do marketing activities
Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do the paperwork required
Handle class sizes from 4-6
5 working days per week, available on weekend
Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching);40 min per class
What’s on offer
- Basic salary: 16,000 or above RMB per month
- Bonus system
- Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000 RMB;
- Bonus for new teacher recommendation: 1,500 RMB
- Overtime pay: 150 RMB for per extra ACH
- Quarterly bonus: up to 6000 RMB depending on teacherâ€™s performance
- Housing allowance: 2,000 RMB per month;
- Sign-in allowance: 6,000 RMB (paid with the first-month salary)
- Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB ( at end of contract)
- Visa support: provide a legal working residence permit
- Medical& Accident insurance
- Paid holiday:15 days public holiday +14 days annual leave including days off
- Nursing Leaves 5 days (Only for male teachers)
- Maternity 90 days
- Professional training: TEFL in China
- Opportunities for promotion
- Mandarin course
- Airport pick-up, 7 nights free hotel upon arrival, team building, birthday gift, etc.
The Successful Applicant:
- Native speaker teachers holding a passport from the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Bachelor degree in any subject. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferably holding TEFL Certificate. If you don’t have TEFL Certificate, we recommend International TEFL and TESOL Training
How to Apply ?Please copy paste the details below 1-5 which include the Job Ref and send along with your CV and photo to email@example.com