Kindred shortlisted Teacher candidates
Interviewed by Kindred between March 3rd,2020 - March 11th, 2020
Our Drake P3 certified recruiter will interview all the candidates before we send to our school partners that cover:
- Lesson planning
- Classroom management
- Knowledge and practical skills of teaching methodology
- candidate personality assessment using Drake P3® system used by major international corporations to screen, select and manage their top performers. It is a talent management system that uses an assessment instrument to help companies hire and manage people who will perform well in their job. it reveals a person’s natural tendencies, communication styles, emotional intelligence, motivational needs, decision-making abilities and energy levels.
Candidate Ref : 703201
US, BA, Certified teacher in the US, CELTA
Washington, DC State Teaching License
Elementary Education (Grade 1-6)
Over 9 years teaching experience in Egypt and an International school in Kuwait.
Candidate Ref : 203202
US/ BA/ TEFL Certificate
Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Elementary Education, Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, Illinois, graduate May 2019.
TESOL certification from International Open Academy, January 2020.
Over 3 years teaching experience
Candidate ref 203203
UK/BA English /MA/TEFL Certificate
- Newcastle University 2014-2018
- Degree (2:1) in English Literature with Creative Writing- 2014-2017.
Master of Arts (MA) in Creative writing- 2017-2018.
1 year teaching experience.
Candidate Ref: 2703205
UK / BA / CELTA
CELTA Certi cate
International House London
Awarded Pass B, attended 120 hours out of 120 hours
Over 5 years of teaching experiences
Candidate Ref: 203206
South Africa, BA in Education, TEFL
BEd HONORS IN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY University of Stellenbosch |
POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (PGCE) University of Stellenbosch | 2016
2 years teaching experience.
Candidate Ref: 2103206
US / BA /TEFL
East Tennessee State University: (2011, Baccalaureate) 807 University Pkwy, Johnson City, TN 3760
I am a graduate of ETSU, where I majored in History with an emphasis on the Modern Middle East, and a minor in English.
Over 7 years of teaching experience including an International school in Kazakhstan
Candidate Ref: 2103207
Australia / BA / TEFL
Deakin University- Bachelor of Commerce
This year will be his 1st-year formal teaching experience.
Candidate Ref: 21703208
UK / BA / TEFL
· Roehampton University | 2019-2020 Play Therapy Foundation Course · Royal Central School of Speech and Drama |
2014 – 2017 BA (Hons) Drama, Applied Theatre and Education (1 st class Hons)
2 years of teaching experience.
The conditions below may be familiar to school recruitment team:
- 3 months to go and still haven’t got teacher candidates confirmed.
- The teacher doesn’t continue the contract
- Teacher gets sick and there is no cover
- Expat teacher needs to go back to home country for various reasons including issue such as coronavirus
- You have candidates but you haven’t been sure that one of them will be the best for the school.
- There could still be a chance that the teacher that has signed the contract cancels.
What we have in common:
- We agree that we want the best for our children.
- We also agree that the more option of candidates we have the higher our chances to get the best fit candidate
What action to take:
We do not replace the recruitment staff but we enhance the recruitment team.
Kindred value for standard partnership:
- No advance payment. You will receive candidates continuously and will pay only when you get successful placement.
- Free replacement when the candidate terminates the contract within 3 months.
- We develop solutions and strategies to make it affordable as well as cost-effective and efficient for the school.
- Knowledge and recruitment practice sharing to support the recruitment process for expatriate. Kindred has over 18 years experience and has hired over 600 expatriate teachers for schools mainly in Indonesia, China and the Middle East.
Contact kindred to ensure you have the best candidates for your schools asap or before March 31st,2020 to receive a 30% deduction from our regular rate. This is applicable for immediate needs school year 2020-2021 as well as for future needs school year 2021-2022
Email : Kindredteachabroad@gmail.com
Call or Whatsapp: +6289623232379
Please simply write on the message: collaboration or recruitment partnership with ( name of your school ). Please make sure to write the name, email address and phone/WhatsApp or Wechat no.
Please note that our target will be to add 3 additional schools with the standard partnership. When we reach the quota, the next ones will be on a premium partnership which will involve downpayment when the school order teachers.
“We are satisfied by their professionalism and fast service that they provide us. Kindred Teach Abroad team has an excellent knowledge of the market and has assisted our school in the need of qualified teachers. We have created a strong relationship with Kindred and we certainly will continue working with them.” John. Piccolo Monte Education.