Tianjin, a large, booming, yet laid-back city, with a pleasant river promenade and some charming, European-flavoured neighbourhoods.
and Jinan, a famous tourist city with mountains, springs, rivers, lakes and ancient cultural relics perfectly combined as one
Our client is the world’s leading privately-owned education company. The company operates in over 50 countries around the world and the placement will be for the beautiful cities of Tianjin and Jinan. China.
- Provide an English course to students of all ages (3 to 18 mainly)
- Class size 12 – 16
- 5 working days per week
- Working hours per week: 40 hours including teaching hours.
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DoS
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
- Continually strive for self-development and attend regular developmental meetings with the DoS or ST
What’s on offer
Salary package up to RMB 21000 or USD 3000 . This includes housing, flight allowance and bonuses )
- Salary RMB 12.500 – RMB17000 ( This will be based on qualification and experience )
- Housing provided 1 month on arrival.
- Housing allowance RMB 3.500
- Flight Allowance ( paid in 2 intervals) RMB 12000
- Completion contact bonus RMB 15000
- Relocation bonus ( in China teachers only 3500
- Bonus system
- Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000 RMB;
- Performance-based bonus per calendar quarter RMB 2500
- Work Visa ( Z-Visa ) fully supported
- Visa application reimbursement. up to RMB 4000
- TEFL Reimbursement bonus. RMB 800 on arrival for a candidate with 120 hr+ TEFL certificate
- Medical& Accident insurance
- 13 paid holidays annual leave + all paid statutory public holidays + Christmas Day
- Professional training: TEFL in China
- Opportunities for promotion
- Mandarin course online and face-to-face in centres.
- Airport pick-up ( dependent on arrival airport/ quarantine guideline )
- Fully paid On-boarding training and City Tour )
- Strong platform and framework for career development, continuous training program and company online courses.
The Successful Applicant:
- Native speaker teachers holding a passport from the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Bachelor degree in any subject. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferably holding TEFL Certificate. If you don’t have TEFL Certificate, we recommend JLA TESOL Certificate or International TEFL and TESOL Training
2. Preferred cities in China ( please write 2 or max 3 cities in the order of your priority ) :