( USD 3000 )
Job Ref: 1719902
Post: English Teacher
Location: Fuzhou and Shenzhen
The company will be adding a few more schools in the city of Fuzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, and Changle
employing over 130 International teachers from the UK, US, Australia, South Africa, Canada, and New Zealand
The schools are carefully designed in order to better the quality of education provided for the students.
The classrooms are designed to be flexible, allowing for a multitude of different activities to be used in class.
Each classroom is equipped with two whiteboards as well as a TV with USB and in some cases electronic whiteboards.
Outside the classroom each, the school has a fully-stocked library where students can borrow English books and
educational DVD’s to allow them to bring English into their home environment.
The ages of students are between 4-16, with teachers taking care of small class sizes on a full-time basis each week.
Fuzhou is a ‘small’ Chinese city, and capital of Fujian province. It’s a fascinating, sometimes crazy, a mix of old and new.
For more details about the city, please click: Fuzhou city guide
Please click the following link for Fujian province guide
E CITY: Shenzhen.
Shenzhen is situated in southeastern China and is known for its fantastic shopping.
The city features some of the worlds most modern buildings.
It is also one of China’s wealthiest cities and is very popular with visitors as it’s a short distance from Hong Kong.
For more details about the city, please click the following link: Shenzhen city guide
Alex from the UK
I am living the dream as an ESL teacher and I love my job. I don’t know of any other role where you would get to work as a teacher,
earn a decent amount of money while still being able to see the world and socialize most nights of the week. In my first 6 months,
I’ve been to Shanghai, Beijing, Xiamen, Thailand and Hong Kong.
I don’t quite know what the future holds for me yet; all I know is that I have fallen in love with the company.
Whether it is the country, the job, the people – everything!
I plan on staying here a good while longer, developing as a teacher, seeing the world and
hopefully showing people the same support that I experienced when I first arrived.
The Successful Applicant
- Native speaker teachers holding a passport from the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Bachelor degree in any subject. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferably holding TEFL Certificate. If you don’t have TEFL Certificate, we recommend JLA TESOL Certificate or International TEFL and TESOL Training
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well within a team, has a positive outlook, enjoys making friends, and has the ability to adapt to living and working in a new country.
What’s on Offer
The salary package of up to RMB 21000 / month ( US $ 3000 ) depending on qualification and experience. the package includes Flight ticket, Housing and work-visa
Other benefits :
• 2 weeks of paid training when you arrive to prepare you for your teaching.
• Medical insurance
• Free Mandarin classes
• Teachers are eligible for salary increases every 3 months plus extra bonuses
• If you join for a second year, salaries increase by 1,500 RMB and continue to grow
• Airport pick up
• 2 weeks paid training at the start of your contract
• professional training, staff caring and academic support
• Promotion opportunities